Enrolment in 2019 Courses – Wednesday 23 January 2019
On-line enrolment opens 10.00 am
If you have internet access and an email address the preferred way to enrol is on-line. This allows you to enrol in a few minutes from the comfort of your own home, avoiding queues. It is also the best way to ensure a place in popular courses.
Assisted enrolment between 10.00 am – 12.00 pm at the Currawong Community Centre.
Please arrive from 9.30 am.
NB This service is for those who do not have on-line access or a family member or friend or buddy who will assist them with on-line enrolment.
View 2019 Courses
- You can sort Courses in various ways by clicking on column headings (Course, Day etc)
- Filter by Parent Code (eg EXE: Exercise courses)
- Find more information by clicking the Course name
- NB Enrolment in Summer School classes does not guarantee a place in 2019 Courses.
Important dates and Course restrictions
WEDNESDAY 23 JANUARY
On-line enrolment opens 10.00 am
Assisted enrolment 10.00 am – 12.00 midday at Currawong Community Centre
COURSE RESTRICTIONS apply
- Members (but not Associate members) may enrol in up to 3 courses or short courses plus 1 one-day course.
- Art – limited to ONE Art course.
- Languages – Limited to ONE Restricted Language (ie French, German, Italian and Spanish.)
TUESDAY 29 JANUARY
Course restrictions lifted.
You can enrol in any courses where places are available.
Associate members able to enrol.
MONDAY 4 FEBRUARY
On-line enrolment is easy
- EXISTING MEMBERS need Member Number (on your membership card) or Email address and Password (it can be emailed if you have forgotten – click on I have forgotten my Password)
NB Members are advised to check their login details before enrolment day.
- NEW MEMBERS can Enrol as new member– (Member number and Password will be emailed to you. You can then use this to login.)
NB If you have been a member at any time since 2013 – you are an EXISTING MEMBER.
2. SELECT YOUR COURSE/S AND PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE
- View or Select Courses
- Tick the box beside the course/s to select
- Confirm Selection
- Finalise Courses
- Select Pay Invoice
- Pay your membership fee
- You will receive an email confirming your enrolment. If you do not receive the email – go back and check that you have completed all steps in the process.
Preferred payment method is on-line with PayPal. You have options to use your PayPal account or use your own credit or debit card. Cash and cheques are not accepted.
You can also pay at Currawong Community Centre (credit or debit card only) on Wednesday 23 January 10.00 am – 12.00 pm or Thursday 24 or Friday 25 January during office hours 10.00 am – 2.00 pm.
NB All payments must be received by close of business on Friday 25 January or places in courses will be cancelled.
- Member & Member Tutor $70.00
- Associate Member (proof of membership of another U3A required) $45.00 (NB Associate Members cannot enrol until 29 January 2019).
- Honorary Tutor (those not enrolling in any classes) $0.00. (Honorary Tutors and Honorary Volunteers must enrol on the Membership System for insurance purposes).
- NB Payment of membership fee does not guarantee a place in a particular course. You may be waitlisted and advised of a place later in the year. Details of our refund policy is available from our website.
In general, class fees are included with the membership fee. Where extra charges are incurred for copyright, photographs, printing, photocopying etc, or from outside providers (eg. Book Discussion Group), a charge will be levied to cover these costs. Members will be responsible for their own costs relating to excursions, cooking classes and similar.
- 10.00am – 2.00pm Monday-Friday
- Office closes Friday 30 November 2018 and re-opens Wednesday 16 January 2019
- Closed Public holidays
U3A Mornington does not run classes on Public Holidays
Please check the details of your classes to see if they are running in school holidays or not.