The 2021 Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Thursday 15 April at 2.00 pm. Due to the ongoing DHHS restrictions and possible further uncertainties arising from COVID-19 over the next six weeks, the AGM will be held online via Zoom.
Members who wish to attend must enrol on UMAS – Meetings 21MTG01. The Zoom link and any other relevant information will be emailed to those who have registered.
We encourage you to complete a Proxy voting form even if you do not attend the on-line meeting as it will be counted as part of the quorum we need to conduct the meeting.
We encourage U3AM members to participate in the governance of U3AM by joining the Committee of Management. To do so, please complete a Committee nomination form
U3AM AGM 2021 – Booklet handout – includes Agenda, President’s and Treasurer’s reports for 2020-21.
The reports will be taken as read. Members will vote to accept them via proxy.
Proxy voting form
- Nominations for all 2021 Committee positions close at 5pm on 25 March 2021.
- Proxy voting forms will be available on the website from 27 March 2021.
- Any matters in relation to reports to be submitted in writing by 5pm on 10 April 2021.
- Proxy Votes on all motions close at 5pm on 14 April 2021.
- Expressions of interest to attend the AGM online close at 5pm on 14 April 2021.
- The AGM is on Thursday 15 April 2021, starting at 2pm.
To see the 2020 AGM minutes and financial report please follow this link